The mission of the Bladensburg High School Athletic Department is to provide student- athletes with an opportunity to compete successfully in a high school program that is an integral part of their educational experience. The experience will provide a personalized learning environment with equitable participation opportunities for student-athletes to develop their leadership potential. Win or lose, the BHS Athletic Department will encourage student-athletes to provide a winning effort, exhibit sportsmanship, and demonstrate respect for all.
All athletes must have the following to participate in tryouts:
• Minimum 2.0 GPA for the quarter prior to the start of tryouts
• A completed physical form – signed, stamped, and dated by a physician. Physicals are valid for one calendar year from signature date
• A completed and signed Parent Permission Form
– Each sport requires a separate permission form
• All completed paperwork should be completed on FormReLeaf: https://formreleaf.com/organizations/bladensburg-high-school/programs/20172018-sports-registration